Tuesday 16 September 2014

5x5

Music:

I can't go a day without listening to music so i would class it as probably my favorite genre of media, i'm a big gig addict and my genre range is very wide but I've narrowed it down to 3 main favorites. I like genres such as rap, drum and bass, and house. Artist i personally favorite are Odd Future, Dub Pistols, SBTRKT, Tyga and Disclosure.

This is Tyler, the Creator. He is the "Creator" of Odd Future and
has a net worth of 4 million dollars.





Games: 

As well as listening to music all of the time my life is devoted to gaming. My top 5 games include; FIFA, Battlefield, Warface, Outlast and clash of clans. My most anticipated games of this year are The Crew, FIFA 15, Little Big Planet 3, GTA 5 next gen and Dead Island 2.

Films:

I love passing time with films every now and again. My top 5 films are; Avengers, Iron man 3, 21 jump street, 22 jump street and bad neighbors. I'm still wanting to watch the latest transformers but haven't
 got round to it.



















Fashion:

I know this isn't a big side of media but i am a man for fashion. Favorite brands include; Lactose, Nike, Adidas, OFWGKTA and Stussy. 

1 comment:

  1. Great 5x5 round up here. I like your passion for media. Can you check your typos please?

    ReplyDelete